No other work— not Posner’s, Bugliosi’s or any other— solves these mysteries:
1. Why, when and where that mysterious first shot was fired.
2. Where Oswald was headed when confronted by Officer J. D. Tippit.
3. Why Oswald fled from the 30/Marsalis bus after only two blocks. (And it wasn’t due to heavy traffic.)
4. What the FBI knew about the fresh bullet mark on the Main Street curb.
5. Why there were deliberate splices in the Zapruder and the Tina Towner films.
The Final Truth solves them all and many more.
The Final Truth: Solving the Mystery of the JFK Assassination http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1490350578