- Why did he board the 30/Marsalis bus headed back toward the Book Depository?
- Why did he get off that bus after only two blocks? (And it wasn’t due to heavy traffic.)
- Why did he then take a cab back to his boarding house?
- Why was he at Tenth and Patton when he killed Officer J. D. Tippit?
- Where was he headed on foot and what was his final destination?
Saturday, January 10, 2015
After fleeing the Texas School Book Depository, did Oswald have a specific plan of escape or was he just wandering directionless? Surprisingly, he had a well-thought-out plan, as The Final Truth shows. It also answers other crucial questions such as: