What the Warren Commission solved:
1. Oswald did it; he fired 3 shots; 1 missed.
What the Warren Commission failed to solve but The Final Truth solves:
1. Why, when and where that first shot was fired
2. Oswald's specific escape plans and why he was at Tenth and Patton when confronted by Officer J. D. Tippit
3. The tremendous significance of Oswald’s short two-block bus ride
4. Why the FBI lied about the fresh bullet mark on the Main St. curb
5. Why Gov. and Mrs. Connally fundamentally disagreed with the Warren Report
6. “Puffs of smoke” and muzzle flashes
7. Why no assassins were firing from the grassy knoll
8. The mysterious Harper skull fragment
9. Mary Moorman’s photo and “Badgeman”
10. Burn marks on the Hughes film and the 7-frame splice in Tina Towner’s film
11. The only one of 10 filmers whose camera was rolling during all three shots (It’s not who you think.)
12. The infamous Dictabelt recording
13. The deliberate film splice LIFE magazine called a "lab accident"